The term ‘LGM Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Coppice Trading Estate, Stourport Rd, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7QY. Our company registration number is 1544655. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are generally designed to make the use of the web site more user friendly and more rewarding for the user. (For more information in relation to this EU Directive please go to ICC UK Cookie Guide which is also being used by Irish Authorities as a basis for their interpretation of the Directive)
The Cookies used on this site have been categorised as Category 2 Performance Cookies.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from the web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a unique visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works.
By using www.lgmltd.co.uk you agree that we can only place these types of cookies on your device.
If you should decide not to use this site, then after you close the site window in your browser, you should verify how to remove Cookies from your device.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.